|Deposit to pay||£|
|Cost of loan||£|
|Total amount payable||£|
Taylor 914ce V-Class Electro Acoustic Guitar
Instant Online Finance - get a decision in minutes - and goods delivered within 24-48 hours
View the finance options below to calculate your monthly and total payments for your purchase.
Simply select finance at the checkout, then choose your preferred option and complete your application form.
Finance Terms & Conditions
Applicants are required to be at least 18 years old, employed and UK resident for the last 3 years to qualify.
Home delivery orders, paid with finance, can only be shipped to the address used in the finance application.
Customers using our Click & Collect service will be required to present 2 forms of ID when collecting orders at store.
Click here for full details.
The Taylor 914ce is a premium grand auditorium electro acoustic and part of the 900 series: Taylor's most luxurious class of rosewood guitars. Blending an array of tone-enhancing details with premium aesthetic features, the 914ce sets the bar high for premium acoustic guitars.
At it's core, the Taylor 914ce features Taylor new V-Class bracing, which functions as a new sonic engine for the guitar. This new bracing pattern allows the top to move freely which enhances not only the guitar's volume and sustain but also improves the guitar's natural intonation, or "in-tuneness".
The result is more power in the upper register and more harmonic agreement between all fretted notes, which helps chord voicings sing like never before. Players who love the deep lows and sparkling highs of rosewood will appreciate how well behaved the overtones are as notes bloom.
- Grand Auditorium: Taylor’s signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
- Sitka Spruce: The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.
- Indian Rosewood: The tonewood superstar. Popular, traditional, and versatile, Bob Taylor puts Indian rosewood among the greatest tonewoods ever.
- Expression System 2: Captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
- Venetian Cutaway: Known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.
- V-Class Bracing: A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.