|Deposit to pay||£|
|Cost of loan||£|
|Total amount payable||£|
M-Audio BX5D3 Active Studio Monitor
Instant Online Finance - get a decision in minutes - and goods delivered within 24-48 hours
View the finance options below to calculate your monthly and total payments for your purchase.
Simply select finance at the checkout, then choose your preferred option and complete your application form.
Finance Terms & Conditions
Applicants are required to be at least 18 years old, employed and UK resident for the last 3 years to qualify.
Home delivery orders, paid with finance, can only be shipped to the address used in the finance application.
Customers using our Click & Collect service will be required to present 2 forms of ID when collecting orders at store.
Click here for full details.
Introducing M-Audio’s BX5-D3 monitor, the return of a studio icon and the successor to the industry-renowned BX D2 monitor. Trusted by recording/mix engineers and composers globally, M-Audio’s BX monitors guarantee absolute surgical precision and repeatable engineering excellence.
Listen with confidence: with M-Audio’s BX5-D3 studio reference monitors, you’ll hear everything in lifelike detail, so your mixes and recordings will sound their best!
A monitor’s drivers are the heart and soul of its performance. Driving the low-end and mid-range, BX5-D3’s 5-inch military-grade Kevlar woofers are rigid and lightweight, delivering outstanding transient response whist negating unwanted “cone breakup.” BX5-D3’s treated silk dome tweeter provides the perfect combination of low mass and the absence of audible resonances that plague conventional tweeters. Together, the BX drivers deliver critical detail, nuance and dynamic accuracy, so your mixes have the veracity and transparency you demand.construction to deliver the best performance that you could want.
- Bi-amplified design with 100 watts (60 LF, 40 HF) for powerful, accurate sound
- 5” Kevlar low-frequency driver with high-temp voice coil and damped rubber surround
- 1” natural silk dome tweeter delivers superb transient details
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- Acoustic Space Control to fine-tune low-end response to your room
- Optimized rear port for extended low-frequency response
- XLR balanced and 1/4” balanced/unbalanced inputs for connecting audio interfaces, mixers, synthesizers, DJ gear, and more
- Volume control enables you to dial in the perfect monitor playback level
- Ultra-wide range 52-35kHz frequency response covers full musical spectrum
- Front panel LED shines brightly when speaker is positioned at ideal monitor angle