|Deposit to pay||£|
|Cost of loan||£|
|Total amount payable||£|
Kawai MP7 SE Professional Stage Piano
Instant Online Finance - get a decision in minutes - and goods delivered within 24-48 hours
View the finance options below to calculate your monthly and total payments for your purchase.
Simply select finance at the checkout, then choose your preferred option and complete your application form.
Finance Terms & Conditions
Applicants are required to be at least 18 years old, employed and UK resident for the last 3 years to qualify.
Home delivery orders, paid with finance, can only be shipped to the address used in the finance application.
Customers using our Click & Collect service will be required to present 2 forms of ID when collecting orders at store.
Click here for full details.
The Responsive Hammer III (RHIII) action recreates the distinctive touch of an acoustic grand piano, with its realistic movement and accurate 3-sensor technology providing a smooth, natural, and highly responsive piano playing experience. The weight of the keyboard is appropriately graded to mirror the heavier bass hammers and lighter treble hammers of an acoustic piano, while structural reinforcements within the action assembly ensure greater stability during fortissimo and staccato passages. The MP7SE stage piano also features Kawai’s Ivory Touch key surfaces that gently absorb finger moisture to assist the player’s performance, while, let-off simulation recreates the subtle ‘notch’ sensation felt when softly playing the keys of a grand piano, satisfying the expectations of the most discerning pianists.
- Class-leading Responsive Hammer III plastic-key keyboard action
- Stunning Shigeru Kawai SK-EX, SK-5, and Kawai EX concert grand piano sounds, with full 88-key sampling
- Strong selection of realistic electric piano, organ, synth lead/pad, brass/wind, guitar/bass, etc. sounds
- Authentic Tonewheel organ simulator with adjustable drawbars, percussion, and C/V controls
- Wide variety of Virtual Technician and other sound editing parameters for flexible manipulation
- Intuitive panel interface with four independently controllable zones, each with assignable effects
- Powerful MIDI 4-channel master controller functions for advanced zone/split creation
- unbalanced outputs, 1/4″ inputs with Line In level fader
- High-quality F-10H single pedal unit, engineered and manufactured by Kawai
- Sturdy metal chassis with black polish wooden side arms.