Kawai ES920 Digital Piano
- Free delivery for all UK orders over £149.00
- £7.99 delivery for UK orders under £149.00
- Home pianos delivery and installation by arrangement
Please complete the form below or call +44 (0)20 7836 0991 for a personalised quote.
Same Day Dispatch
Orders received by 11.00am for in-stock items (excluding home pianos) will normally be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends).
Choose A Day
Just add the day and date in the order comment section if you would like your order delivered on a specific day.
Home piano delivery and installation
UK mainland delivery to your pavement level front door is included in the price of home pianos.
Delivery beyond pavement level, assembly and delivery to UK off-shore addresses may involve additional charges.
Please call us on 020 7836 0991 or email email@example.com to discuss your specific requirements.
Click and Collect
Want to avoid waiting in for parcels to arrive?
Just select Pick Up when you order and we will call as soon as the goods are ready.
Simply bring your ‘order processed’ e-mail confirmation and proof of I.D. for collection any time during opening hours.
If, after receiving your order you change your mind for any reason , you have 14 days (from date of receipt) to return your purchase.
Just call us on 020 7836 0991 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating your full name and address, contact phone number, the original order number and full details of any issues.
All returns e-mails receive priority attention, and we will respond a.s.a.p. with clear instructions with regard to returning the goods, on receipt of which a full refund, including initial delivery costs, will be processed.
Please be aware that audio/video/DVD recordings, unsealed software, and any personalised goods made to your specifications are not covered by the above.
International Shipping Quote Request
The ES920 digital piano captures the rich, expressive sound of the Kawai SK-EX, SK-5, and EX grand pianos, with all 88 keys of these exceptional instruments meticulously recorded, analysed and faithfully reproduced using Harmonic Imaging™ XL sound technology.
This unique process accurately recreates the broad dynamic range of the original grand pianos, affording pianists an extraordinary level of expressiveness ranging from the softest pianissimo to the strongest, boldest fortissimo.
The new Responsive Hammer III (RHIII) action recreates the distinctive touch of an acoustic grand piano, with its realistic movement and accurate 3-sensor technology providing a smooth, natural, and highly responsive piano playing experience.
The weight of the keyboard is appropriately graded to mirror the heavier bass hammers and lighter treble hammers of an acoustic piano, while structural reinforcements within the action assembly ensure greater stability during fortissimo and staccato passages.
This personalised piano sound is further enhanced with atmospheric reverberation effects, delivering a rich, vibrant piano tone with breathtaking realism and authenticity.
- 88 keys with Ivory Touch surface, Responsive Hammer III (RHIII) action with Let-Off simulation and 3 Sensors per key.
- Harmonic Imaging™ XL, 88 Key Sampling
- 38, Grand Pianos: Shigeru Kawai EX, Kawai EX, SK-5 (PIANO: 10 sounds, E.PIANO: 6 sounds, ORGAN: 5 sounds HARPSI/MALLETS: 4 sounds, STRINGS/CHOIR: 8 sounds, BASS: 5 sounds).
- max. 256 notes polyphony.
- Touch Curve, Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Undamped String Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Key-off Effect, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Noise, Hammer Delay, Topboard, Decay Time, Release Time, Minimum Touch, Stretch Tuning/Stretch Curve/User Tuning, Temperament, Temperament Key, User Key Volume, Half-Pedal Adjust, Soft Pedal Depth
- Keyboard Modes.
- Dual, Split, 4Hands (Volume/Balance adjustable).
- USB to Host, USB to Device, MIDI (IN/OUT), LINE IN STEREO, LINE OUT (L/MONO, R), DAMPER (for F-10H), DAMPER/SOFT/SOSTENUTO (for F-302 or GFP-3), Phones x 2 (6,3mm and 3,5 mm), AC-adapter PS-154
- 12x8 cm x 2 Full range speaker with Bass-Reflex-System (2 x 20W)