Tokai UALS67LF Left Handed Violin Finish
- Free delivery for all UK orders over £99.00
- £5.99 delivery for UK orders under £99.00
- Home pianos delivery and installation by arrangement
Same Day Dispatch
Orders received by 11.00am for in-stock items (excluding home pianos) will normally be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends).
Choose A Day
Just add the day and date in the order comment section if you would like your order delivered on a specific day.
Home piano delivery and installation
UK mainland delivery to your pavement level front door is included in the price of home pianos.
Delivery beyond pavement level, assembly and delivery to UK off-shore addresses may involve additional charges.
Please call us on 020 7836 0991 or email email@example.com to discuss your specific requirements.
Click and Collect
Want to avoid waiting in for parcels to arrive?
Just select Pick Up when you order and we will call as soon as the goods are ready.
Simply bring your ‘order processed’ e-mail confirmation and proof of I.D. for collection any time during opening hours.
If, after receiving your order you change your mind for any reason , you have 14 days (from date of receipt) to return your purchase.
Just call us on 020 7836 0991 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating your full name and address, contact phone number, the original order number and full details of any issues.
All returns e-mails receive priority attention, and we will respond a.s.a.p. with clear instructions with regard to returning the goods, on receipt of which a full refund, including initial delivery costs, will be processed.
Please be aware that audio/video/DVD recordings, unsealed software, and any personalised goods made to your specifications are not covered by the above.
- Top: flamed maple AAAA (Veneer)
- Back: mahogany
- Neck: canadian maple set-neck, U shape
- Fingerboard: Carbonized Jatoba Wood, 22 frets
- Scale length: 628 mm (24,72")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1,69")
- Frets: Sanko SBB-213 (Medium Jumbo Size) made in Japan
- Bridge: LS-VBC Bridge, LS-VTC tailpiece, made in Korea
- Nut: Cow bone
- Machine heads: SD800G_P04 made in Korea
- Pickups: 2 x LSC-F made in Korea
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 1 x 3 way switch
- Strings: D'Addario 10-46