Layered walnut back and sides headline the Grand Auditorium 114e, along with a Sitka spruce top for projection and clarity.
The popularity of Taylor's Grand Auditorium body shape is due to the narrow waist and wide lower bout, which generates a pleasing blend of power, articulation and warmth.
The 114e is an ideal choice for seasoned and beginning players alike, offering a durable practice or recording instrument for guitarists in any style.
- Solid spruce top brings volume and clarity
- Comfortable Grand Auditorium body shape
- Enhanced playability from narrower neck
- Onboard ES2 pickup so you can plug in and play
- Includes a lightweight gig bag with storage