|Deposit to pay||£|
|Cost of loan||£|
|Total amount payable||£|
Roland SPD-1E ONE ELECTRO Percussion Pad
Instant Online Finance - get a decision in minutes - and goods delivered within 24-48 hours
View the finance options below to calculate your monthly and total payments for your purchase.
Simply select finance at the checkout, then choose your preferred option and complete your application form.
Finance Terms & Conditions
Applicants are required to be at least 18 years old, employed and UK resident for the last 3 years to qualify.
Home delivery orders, paid with finance, can only be shipped to the address used in the finance application.
Customers using our Click & Collect service will be required to present 2 forms of ID when collecting orders at store.
Click here for full details.
The Roland SPD ONE ELECTRO is a new type of digital percussion pad, one that allows any musician to add electronic sounds to their performances. It contains 22 iconic sounds, including fat snares, crisp hand claps, electronic cowbells, and more, and you can even import your own original audio data into one of the 12 internal sound banks. Once you’re ready to go, the SPD ONE ELECTRO’s robust-yet-sensitive pad can be played with sticks, hands, or feet, and the trigger threshold settings are easily adjusted with intuitive controls.
- Light, compact digital percussion pad that can be played with drumsticks, hands, or feet
- 22 onboard sounds, including TR-808, TR-909, and hand clap sounds
- Import your own WAV data via USB to one of the 12 sound banks
- Edit and control your sounds easily with just four knobs
- Powered by batteries (4 x AA) or AC adaptor
- Main output (mono) and headphones output (stereo) for monitoring
- USB-MIDI enables use as a pad controller for music software
- Can be floor or tabletop mounted, or fitted to drum hardware and mic stands using the included mounting adaptor