|Deposit to pay||£|
|Cost of loan||£|
|Total amount payable||£|
Roland RD-2000 Stage Piano
Instant Online Finance - get a decision in minutes - and goods delivered within 24-48 hours
View the finance options below to calculate your monthly and total payments for your purchase.
Simply select finance at the checkout, then choose your preferred option and complete your application form.
Finance Terms & Conditions
Applicants are required to be at least 18 years old, employed and UK resident for the last 3 years to qualify.
Home delivery orders, paid with finance, can only be shipped to the address used in the finance application.
Customers using our Click & Collect service will be required to present 2 forms of ID when collecting orders at store.
Click here for full details.
The RD-2000 is a dream come true for the performing keyboardist. It features dual sound engines that power our best acoustic and electric pianos ever, plus the finest action we’ve ever put in a stage piano.
There’s a massive selection of top-quality ensemble sounds to cover any musical task, as well as two wave expansion slots for adding even more sounds. And with its innovative modern interface, the RD-2000 is the perfect master controller for working with today’s software-based instruments on stage.
In a word, the RD-2000’s acoustic piano sounds are magnificent. Incorporating Roland’s very latest piano technologies and long-running V-Piano research, the acoustic voice is incredibly natural, responsive, and richly detailed.
The dedicated acoustic engine features full-keyboard polyphony, allowing you to realize authentic piano performances without absolutely no compromises.
- Next-generation RD stage piano with two independent sound engines and modern controller features
- Dedicated acoustic piano sound engine with the latest Roland advancements provides authentic, richly detail tone with full polyphony
- Second SuperNATURAL-based sound engine with 128-voice polyphony for electric pianos and additional sounds (compatible with RD-800 Live Sets)
- Eight knobs with LED status indicators and nine sliders for real-time control of sounds and effects
- Eight fully assignable zones for combining internal sounds and external sources (including software instruments)
- PHA-50 keyboard features hybrid wood and molded construction for premium touch and lasting durability
- Classic electric pianos on board, including Roland’s legendary RD-1000 and MKS-20
- Recreations of vintage analog effects, including the BOSS CE-1 Chorus, Roland Dimension D, and more
- Over 1100 non-piano sounds, including organs, strings, brass, synths, and many others
- Two wave expansion slots for loading additional sounds from Roland’s Axial website, including sounds from previous RD-series pianos
- 100 Scene memories for saving and recalling setups with one touch
- Traditional Roland pitch/mod lever and two assignable wheel controllers
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB audio/MIDI interface