|Deposit to pay||£|
|Cost of loan||£|
|Total amount payable||£|
James Neligan LIS-P Acoustic Guitar
Instant Online Finance - get a decision in minutes - and goods delivered within 24-48 hours
View the finance options below to calculate your monthly and total payments for your purchase.
Simply select finance at the checkout, then choose your preferred option and complete your application form.
Finance Terms & Conditions
Applicants are required to be at least 18 years old, employed and UK resident for the last 3 years to qualify.
Home delivery orders, paid with finance, can only be shipped to the address used in the finance application.
Customers using our Click & Collect service will be required to present 2 forms of ID when collecting orders at store.
Click here for full details.
What you see is what you get with The LISMORE series, a guitar that is both dynamic and wonderfully precise. Grover® parts, Tusq® nuts AND DAddario® strings. the LISMORE series gives you everything you need!
This small bodied acoustic guitar is back in fashion due to the return of the indie-folk scene. The format is surprising due to its projection and tonal colour. A nice, slightly compressed sound is achieved that is perfect for accompanying blues and roots folk.
- Lismore series, Parlor acoustic guitar w/ solid Spruce top & slotted head
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Oval « C » shape, 12th fret body/ neck joint
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with short perloid strip/ tab inlays on the edge
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Neck & body binding: Wood
- Neck & body purfling: White & wood inlays
- Headstock veneer: Rosewood
- Soundhole: Wooden rosette
- Nut & saddle: Black Tusq
- Machine heads: Open-gear, nickel
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Colour: Natural
- Finish: High gloss (body), satin (neck)