|Deposit to pay||£|
|Cost of loan||£|
|Total amount payable||£|
James Neligan ELI-A Acoustic Guitar
Instant Online Finance - get a decision in minutes - and goods delivered within 24-48 hours
View the finance options below to calculate your monthly and total payments for your purchase.
Simply select finance at the checkout, then choose your preferred option and complete your application form.
Finance Terms & Conditions
Applicants are required to be at least 18 years old, employed and UK resident for the last 3 years to qualify.
Home delivery orders, paid with finance, can only be shipped to the address used in the finance application.
Customers using our Click & Collect service will be required to present 2 forms of ID when collecting orders at store.
Click here for full details.
Our Scotia and Elijah series have been developed with multi awarded luthier Mike MILTIMORE from Riversong Guitars. For his "hand made in Canada" guitar, he has developed a unique patented system called "Necknology ». It's all about how getting a better sound, with a better response from the top ; and a better playing experience thanks to adjustable action which will always be exactly as you want. Now it's available on J.N guitars.
Smaller in size than it's dreadnought cousin, auditorium style acoustic guitars offer equal measures of comfort and functionality, without losing projection. Popular among folk players, these models are perfect for finger-picking and can find their way around every register to achieve great presence.
- ELIJAH Series Acoustic guitar w/ solid Engelmann Spruce top, Auditorium model
- EXCLUSIVE RIVERSONG patent system: Neck extends through body and eliminates the tension around soundboard, and allows the top to vibrate even more
- Adjustable action, for a better playing experience Side sound hole
- Back & sides: Selected rosewood
- Neck: maple, Oval C shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with drop shaped inlays
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Neck & body binding: Wood with wood purfling
- Headstock veneer: Rosewood with engraved logo
- Rosette: Inlaid wood
- Nut & saddle: NuBone
- Machine heads: Die cast, black
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Colour: Natural
- Finish: High gloss (body) and satin (neck)