|Deposit to pay||£|
|Cost of loan||£|
|Total amount payable||£|
Islander MSS-4 Soprano Uke Solid Mahogany
Instant Online Finance - get a decision in minutes - and goods delivered within 24-48 hours
View the finance options below to calculate your monthly and total payments for your purchase.
Simply select finance at the checkout, then choose your preferred option and complete your application form.
Finance Terms & Conditions
Applicants are required to be at least 18 years old, employed and UK resident for the last 3 years to qualify.
Home delivery orders, paid with finance, can only be shipped to the address used in the finance application.
Customers using our Click & Collect service will be required to present 2 forms of ID when collecting orders at store.
Click here for full details.
These are the intermediate level Kanile'a. Made to the same exacting standards as the expensive Hawaiian koa models, these Islanders have a unique charm all of their own.
The solid mahogany gives a wonderful, rich open tone which projects well, nearly as well as the real thing....!
One of the most attractive things about this model is the slightly wider than normal fretboard, which at 1.5 inches or 38mm at the nut makes getting your fingers into the right shapes an absolute doddle.
Combine that width with a very slinky neck profile and you have a very easy to play instrument.
- All solid Mahogany front, back and sides
- Tortoise binding on the front of 'ukulele
- Abalone Rosette around sound hole
- 19 Silver-Nickel Frets
- Abalone Fret position Marks at 3rd, 5th,7th,10th and 12th frets
- Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge with nickel fret wire
- Black Bridge Pins
- Mahogany neck
- Satin Finish
- NuBone nut and saddle
- Chrome Geared Tuners with Black Buttons (14:1 turning ratio)
- Aquila strings
- 13-1/2" Soprano Scale (Distance from Nut toSaddle)
- 21-3/8" Overall body length
- 9-3/8" Body length
- 5" Upper Bout
- 6-3/4" Lower Bout
- 4-3/8" Waist
- 2-3/8" tapered to 2" Body depth
- 2-11/16" tapered to 2-3/16" Arched Back Body depth
- 1-1/2" Nut width
- 12 frets to the body