|Deposit to pay||£|
|Cost of loan||£|
|Total amount payable||£|
Fishman Loudbox Performer Bluetooth Acoustic Combo Amplifier
Instant Online Finance - get a decision in minutes - and goods delivered within 24-48 hours
View the finance options below to calculate your monthly and total payments for your purchase.
Simply select finance at the checkout, then choose your preferred option and complete your application form.
Finance Terms & Conditions
Applicants are required to be at least 18 years old, employed and UK resident for the last 3 years to qualify.
Home delivery orders, paid with finance, can only be shipped to the address used in the finance application.
Customers using our Click & Collect service will be required to present 2 forms of ID when collecting orders at store.
Click here for full details.
The Loudbox Performer is our most powerful acoustic amplifier, allowing you to be heard in any situation — solo or ensemble.
With the addition of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity, you can now easily and neatly add backing tracks or other accompaniment to your performances, jams, and practice sessions.
The Loudbox Performer features 180 watts of transparent bi-amplified acoustic sound and two versatile input channels that accept both 1/4” and XLR sources for instruments and microphones. Each channel includes Fishman’s renowned 3-band EQ, feedback-fighting controls, and a new effects section for more tonal options than ever before.
The dedicated midrange control provides enhanced detail and note definition over conventional 2-way designs. An improved, integrated kickstand design allows the Loudbox Performer to be tilted back 50º for better sound projection at short range.
We challenge you to find this industry-leading amp for a better price in any other store!
- Two mic/instrument channels with 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- 180 watts Bi-amplified with passive crossover for tweeter and midrange
- Long throw acoustic suspension woofer for clean bass
- 1/4” and 1/8” auxiliary stereo inputs with level control
- Bluetooth® 4.0 Connectivity
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
- Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo and Slap Echo
- Balanced XLR D.I. outputs on each channel and main mix
- Headphone output
- Three-way speaker design with built-in 10º baffle angle