|Deposit to pay||£|
|Cost of loan||£|
|Total amount payable||£|
Evans Genera Dry Drum Head, 14 Inch
Instant Online Finance - get a decision in minutes - and goods delivered within 24-48 hours
View the finance options below to calculate your monthly and total payments for your purchase.
Simply select finance at the checkout, then choose your preferred option and complete your application form.
Finance Terms & Conditions
Applicants are required to be at least 18 years old, employed and UK resident for the last 3 years to qualify.
Home delivery orders, paid with finance, can only be shipped to the address used in the finance application.
Customers using our Click & Collect service will be required to present 2 forms of ID when collecting orders at store.
Click here for full details.
Evans 14" Genera Dry single-ply snare head produces a warm tone with a fat and focused attack and minimal sustain. The small vent holes around the edge eliminate stray harmonics and tighten the sound.
Evans Genera Snare heads feature a single ply of 10mil film in combination with a 2mil overtone control ring on the underside that "floats" with the head, eliminating excessive overtones and controlling sustain.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 14" white snare drum head made using a single ply of 10mil film
- 2mil overtone control ring on the underside that "floats" with the head, eliminating excessive overtones and controlling sustain
- This single-ply reacts with the fat spread of a double-ply
- The Dry version features small vent holes around the edge that eliminate stray harmonics and tighten the sound
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA