|Deposit to pay||£|
|Cost of loan||£|
|Total amount payable||£|
Evans EC1 Reverse Dot Snare Batter Drum Head, 14 inch
Instant Online Finance - get a decision in minutes - and goods delivered within 24-48 hours
View the finance options below to calculate your monthly and total payments for your purchase.
Simply select finance at the checkout, then choose your preferred option and complete your application form.
Finance Terms & Conditions
Applicants are required to be at least 18 years old, employed and UK resident for the last 3 years to qualify.
Home delivery orders, paid with finance, can only be shipped to the address used in the finance application.
Customers using our Click & Collect service will be required to present 2 forms of ID when collecting orders at store.
Click here for full details.
Evans 14" EC1 Reverse Dot single-ply snare batter head with Edge Control technology provides a pre-EQ sound, removing troublesome mid-range overtones that muddy the snare drum's sound. The Reverse Dot lends extra durability, focus and attack in the center.
Evans EC1 series features a 14mil of single-ply film with the Edge Control ring mounted on the underside to eliminate unwanted mid-range frequencies and enhance attack. The extra film thickness extends durability while maintain the stick response of a single ply.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 14" snare batter drum head made using a single ply of 14mil film with a reversed dot lending extra durability, focus and attack in the center
- Edge Control technology pre-EQs the sound, removing troublesome mid-range overtones that muddy the snare drum's sound
- The Reverse dot is mounted on the underside of the head and lends to extra durability, focus and attack in the center
- Also available in 2-ply versions with and without the reverse dot
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA