|Deposit to pay||£|
|Cost of loan||£|
|Total amount payable||£|
Evans EC Reverse Dot Snare Drum Head, 14 Inch
Instant Online Finance - get a decision in minutes - and goods delivered within 24-48 hours
View the finance options below to calculate your monthly and total payments for your purchase.
Simply select finance at the checkout, then choose your preferred option and complete your application form.
Finance Terms & Conditions
Applicants are required to be at least 18 years old, employed and UK resident for the last 3 years to qualify.
Home delivery orders, paid with finance, can only be shipped to the address used in the finance application.
Customers using our Click & Collect service will be required to present 2 forms of ID when collecting orders at store.
Click here for full details.
Evans 14" EC Reverse Dot two-ply snare batter head with Edge Control technology provides a pre-EQ sound, removing troublesome mid-range overtones that muddy the snare drum's sound. The Reverse Dot lends extra durability, focus and attack in the center.
Evans EC series features two plies of film. The outer ply of 7mil and the inner ply of 10mil provides a controlled sound but with resonance and sensitivity at all tuning and dynamic ranges The Edge Control ring mounted on the underside eliminates unwanted mid-range frequencies and enhances attack.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 14" snare batter drum head made using two plies of film. An outer ply of 7mil and an inner ply of 10mil film
- Edge Control technology pre-EQs the sound, removing troublesome mid-range overtones that muddy the snare drum's sound
- The reverse dot is mounted on the underside of the head for extra durability, focus and attack without getting in the way of brushes
- Also available in a single ply version with the reversed dot and a two-ply version without the reversed dot
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA