|Deposit to pay||£|
|Cost of loan||£|
|Total amount payable||£|
BOSS DD7 Delay Pedal
Instant Online Finance - get a decision in minutes - and goods delivered within 24-48 hours
View the finance options below to calculate your monthly and total payments for your purchase.
Simply select finance at the checkout, then choose your preferred option and complete your application form.
Finance Terms & Conditions
Applicants are required to be at least 18 years old, employed and UK resident for the last 3 years to qualify.
Home delivery orders, paid with finance, can only be shipped to the address used in the finance application.
Customers using our Click & Collect service will be required to present 2 forms of ID when collecting orders at store.
Click here for full details.
"The Boss DD7 is a very useful delay to have in my arsenal when It comes to songwriting as it's incredibly versatile with a large array of delaying options thus being able to fulfill a lot of my soundscaping needs.
I really like being able to have a lot of different delay sounds all in one stomp box format, which is great as it doesn't take up much real estate on my pedal board."
Even with the best-selling delays in compact-pedal history, Boss continues to push the envelope and innovate.
The new DD-7 takes the best features from its predecessors and expands the creative potential with Modulation Delay mode, classic modeled Analog Delay mode, External pedal control options, longer delay time, and more.
- Expanded delay time, up to 6.4 seconds
- Modulation Delay mode offers natural, chorus-type sounds
- Analog Delay mode models the classic warm BOSS DM-2 analog delay sound
- Tap tempo controllable via external footswitch
- Delay time, feedback, and effect level can be controlled via external Expression pedal (sold separately)
- Up to 40 seconds of recording for sound on sound (Hold mode)