|Deposit to pay||£|
|Cost of loan||£|
|Total amount payable||£|
Aston Stealth Broadcast Microphone for Studio and Stage
Instant Online Finance - get a decision in minutes - and goods delivered within 24-48 hours
View the finance options below to calculate your monthly and total payments for your purchase.
Simply select finance at the checkout, then choose your preferred option and complete your application form.
Finance Terms & Conditions
Applicants are required to be at least 18 years old, employed and UK resident for the last 3 years to qualify.
Home delivery orders, paid with finance, can only be shipped to the address used in the finance application.
Customers using our Click & Collect service will be required to present 2 forms of ID when collecting orders at store.
Click here for full details.
Winner of ‘Best Microphone’ at the NAMM TEC Awards, the audio and music industry’s most prestigious international award.
Aston Stealth is the only British manufactured microphone ever to achieve this, beating several huge global brands in the process. It was Aston’s third NAMM nomination in the company’s 4 year history.
The Aston Stealth is a revolutionary broadcast quality microphone for studio and stage, with 4 switchable voices delivering unparalleled performance in almost any situation.
Stealth is the world’s first microphone with an autodetect function which senses 48V phantom power and automatically switches the mic to active mode. A built-in, high quality, Class A Mic Preamp dispenses with the need for an external gain lifting device in active mode.
Stealth also features a unique Sorbothane internal shock mount system and Aston’s legendary build quality. With so many cutting edge features, and suitable for almost every conceivable application, we believe Stealth is the world’s most versatile microphone.
Stealth was developed in partnership with more than 90 top engineers, producers and artists on the Aston 33 development panel who participated in a series of blind listening tests designed to create the best possible sound. The resulting four voice settings, Vocal 1, Vocal 2, Guitar and Dark, offer an unprecedented variety of world class sounds to suit almost every application.
- Winner of ‘Best Microphone’ at 35th NAMM TEC Awards – the ONLY British mic ever to pick up this prestigious award
- Broadcast quality cardioid microphone for studio and stage
- 4 settings – 4 different voices – 4 discrete signal paths
- Works with and without 48V phantom power
- Autodetect function senses 48V and activates built in preamp
- Class A mic preamp built in - no external gain lifting device required
- Unique Sorbothane internal shock mount
- Excellent off axis (side) rejection
- Built-in purple LED phantom power indicator - switchable for stealth mode
- Aston’s legendary build quality
- Sound developed by 92 top engineers, producers and artists on the Aston 33 panel
- Supplied with quick release stand mount