|Deposit to pay||£|
|Cost of loan||£|
|Total amount payable||£|
Ashdown RM-500-EVO 500w Rootmaster Bass Head
Instant Online Finance - get a decision in minutes - and goods delivered within 24-48 hours
View the finance options below to calculate your monthly and total payments for your purchase.
Simply select finance at the checkout, then choose your preferred option and complete your application form.
Finance Terms & Conditions
Applicants are required to be at least 18 years old, employed and UK resident for the last 3 years to qualify.
Home delivery orders, paid with finance, can only be shipped to the address used in the finance application.
Customers using our Click & Collect service will be required to present 2 forms of ID when collecting orders at store.
Click here for full details.
Now in its second evolution is the RM-500. The 500-watt power section of the RM500 EVO has been developed to maintain a deep low end, defined mids and transient highs delivering its output into a 4-ohm load.
Ashdown Rootmaster heads are the perfect choice for working bassists looking for power and features without the weight.
- Power Output 500 Watts
- Power Handling 115 - 230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs 2 x Speakon
- Frequency Response -3dB at 17Hz and 30kHz
- High Instrument Input Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input Impedance - 1M ohms Input range 150mv to 10v p - p
- Line Input Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- DI Output 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance Minimum 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ Bass /-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid /-15dB @ 220Hz Middle /-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid /-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble /-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep
- Effects Send impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion Less than 0.5% THD
- H x W x D (mm) 78 x 313 x 225
- Weight (kg) 4.5