|Deposit to pay||£|
|Cost of loan||£|
|Total amount payable||£|
Ashdown 20th Anniversary ABM 410-H 20TH-LTD 4x10 Bass Cabinet
Instant Online Finance - get a decision in minutes - and goods delivered within 24-48 hours
View the finance options below to calculate your monthly and total payments for your purchase.
Simply select finance at the checkout, then choose your preferred option and complete your application form.
Finance Terms & Conditions
Applicants are required to be at least 18 years old, employed and UK resident for the last 3 years to qualify.
Home delivery orders, paid with finance, can only be shipped to the address used in the finance application.
Customers using our Click & Collect service will be required to present 2 forms of ID when collecting orders at store.
Click here for full details.
To celebrate 20 years of continuous production, we have produced a very special, limited edition ABM 410T EVO-IV Cabinet
Designed to Match The 20th Anniversary Ltd Edition ABM 600 EVO-IV head, the ABM 410-T Cabinet takes on the design styling of a luxury motorcar interior with custom black diamond check vinyl covering.
The 20th Anniversary special 4 x 10 cabinet comes loaded with Celestion speakers like the originals, back in 1997. The cab is specially designed to not only compliment the stylish looks of the matching amp head, but also praise the wide tonal possibilities and power of the ABM heads - delivering no compromises on tone or performance.
The cab also comes complete with rear casters and grab handle for added portability, whilst a kick-plate ensures the luxurious covering is safe from scuffs or damage.
Each Limited Edition 20th Anniversary ABM 410-T cabinet is hand made in England. Available in limited numbers, the 20th Anniversary models will run until the end of 2017. Every unit produced will come tested with a hand signed label by, Ashdown Founder and Managing Director, Mark Gooday.
- 20th Anniversary black diamond check vinyl covering
- 4 x 10” Celestion Speakers
- Handles 650 watts at 8 ohms
- Constructed of high-grade birch plywood
- Metal corners and steel grille to all protect the precious Celestion speakers
- High-quality recessed steel handles (to the sides and top)
- Two casters, kick back plate and grab handle for added portabilty
- Front ported for maximum dispersion
- Horn tweeter adds high-end brightness
- Integral wheels for easy transportation
- Two Neutrik Speakon/Jack inputs