|Deposit to pay||£|
|Cost of loan||£|
|Total amount payable||£|
Kawai ES520 Digital Piano
Instant Online Finance - get a decision in minutes - and goods delivered within 24-48 hours
View the finance options below to calculate your monthly and total payments for your purchase.
Simply select finance at the checkout, then choose your preferred option and complete your application form.
Finance Terms & Conditions
Applicants are required to be at least 18 years old, employed and UK resident for the last 3 years to qualify.
Home delivery orders, paid with finance, can only be shipped to the address used in the finance application.
Customers using our Click & Collect service will be required to present 2 forms of ID when collecting orders at store.
Click here for full details.
The ES520 digital piano captures the rich, expressive sound of the Kawai SK-EX and EX grand pianos, with all 88 keys of these exceptional instruments meticulously recorded, analysed and faithfully reproduced using Progressive Harmonic Imaging™ sound technology. Motherboard and amplification developed in partnership with Onkyo, 40W speaker system
This unique process accurately recreates the broad dynamic range of the original grand pianos, affording pianists an extraordinary level of expressiveness ranging from the softest pianissimo to the strongest, boldest fortissimo.
The new Responsive Hammer Compact II (RHC II) action has been developed to reproduce the distinctive touch of an acoustic grand piano.
The weight of the keyboard is appropriately graded to mirror the heavier bass and lighter treble hammers of acoustic pianos, with a smooth matte texture applied to each black and white key for enhanced playability.
As with other Kawai digital piano keyboard actions, Responsive Hammer Compact II utilises triple sensor hammer velocity detection, and features a springless mechanism that delivers a smooth and natural piano playing experience.
This personalised piano sound is further enhanced with atmospheric reverberation effects, delivering a rich, vibrant piano tone with breathtaking realism and authenticity.
- 88 keys with Ivory Touch surface, Responsive Hammer Compact II (RHC II) action with Let-Off simulation and 3 Sensors per key.
- Progressive Harmonic Imaging™ (PHI), 88-key piano sampling.
- 34, Grand Pianos: Shigeru Kawai EX, Kawai EX (PIANO: 8 sounds, E.PIANO: 6 sounds, ORGAN: 5 sounds HARPSI/MALLETS: 4 sounds, STRINGS/CHOIR: 8 sounds, BASS: 5 sounds).
- max. 192 notes polyphony.
- Touch Curve, Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Key-off Effect, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay, Topboard, Decay Time, Minimum Touch, Stretch Tuning/Stretch Curve, Temperament, Temperament Key, User Key Volume, Half-Pedal Adjust, Soft Pedal Depth.
- Dual, Split, 4Hands (Volume/Balance adjustable).
- USB to Host, USB to Device, MIDI (IN/OUT), LINE IN STEREO, LINE OUT (L/MONO, R), DAMPER (for F-10H), DAMPER/SOFT/SOSTENUTO (for F-302 or GFP-3), Phones x 2 (6,3mm and 3,5 mm), AC-adapter PS-154.
- 12x8 cm x 2 Full range speaker with Bass-Reflex-System (2x20W).