The Hiwatt ‘Tube’ Series Amplifiers are great for the Studio or performing on Stage. British Engineered to provide the Classic Hiwatt Clean with an additional 'tube screaming' Overdrive Channel, this 'Cathode Biased' (Class A) Amplifier provides the Guitarist with a ‘touch sensitive’ feel to the amps response. Like the Original Hiwatt Custom Shop ‘Studio/Stage’ - this amp allows you to half your power, drive the Tubes harder, and obtain pure, natural Hiwatt Overdrive with less volume.
- Portable awesome Hiwatt tone for use in the Studio or on Stage.
- Half your power, to drive the Tubes harder, to obtain pure, natural Hiwatt Overdrive with less volume.
- 2 x EL84 Output Tubes 2 x ECC83 + 1 x ECC82 Preamp Tubes for Classic Hiwatt Tone.
- Touch sensitive Cathode Biased ( Class A) Tube Amplification.
- Full range 100watt 12 inch Octapulse100-12 delivers Hiwatt ‘Hi-headroom’ and clean crisp tone.
- Birch ply construction for Durability and sonic stability.
- British engineering for classic Hiwatt tone.
- Optional footswitchable Reverb/Channel.