|Deposit to pay||£|
|Cost of loan||£|
|Total amount payable||£|
D'ADDARIO EXPPBB190GS Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic, Taylor GS Mini Scale, 37-90
Instant Online Finance - get a decision in minutes - and goods delivered within 24-48 hours
View the finance options below to calculate your monthly and total payments for your purchase.
Simply select finance at the checkout, then choose your preferred option and complete your application form.
Finance Terms & Conditions
Applicants are required to be at least 18 years old, employed and UK resident for the last 3 years to qualify.
Home delivery orders, paid with finance, can only be shipped to the address used in the finance application.
Customers using our Click & Collect service will be required to present 2 forms of ID when collecting orders at store.
Click here for full details.
Developed with Taylor for use on the GS Mini Bass, these acoustic bass strings feature EXP-coated phosphor bronze wrap wire over multifilament cores to deliver long-lasting tone, projection, and playability.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available.
EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned acoustic bass strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
- Designed and developed with Taylor specifically for use on Taylor GS Mini 4-String acoustic basses with a string scale length of 23.5 inches
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Phosphor Bronze Wound .037, .055, .062, .090